All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dictionary of Public Policy and Administration offers definitions of all the key terms, concepts, processes and practices of contemporary public policy and administration. Included are brief biographies of major scholars and influential practitioners, summaries of major rulings by the U.S. Supreme Court, overviews of significant laws, descriptions of important government agencies, and explanations of historical trends and governing doctrines. The Dictionary is designed to be the single most useful tool that a student or practitioner of public administration could have-the book to keep at their side while they are reading other textbooks in the field.
- Author BiographyJay M. Shafritz, Jr., professor of public and international affairs at the University of Pittsburgh, is the author of over three dozen text and reference books on various aspects of government, management, and public administration, including Classics of Public Administration, Classics of Organization Theory, Introducing Public Administration, The HarperCollins Dictionary of American Government and Politics, The Dictionary of Twentieth Century World Politics, Words on War, and Shakespeare on Management.
- Author(s)Jay Shafritz
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication06/08/2004
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.