All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe Didache is one of the earliest Christian writings, earlier than most of the documents that make up the New Testament. It provides practical instructions on how a Christian community should function, and offers unique insights into the way the earliest Christians lived and worshipped. In this highly readable introduction, Thomas O'Loughlin tells the intriguing story of the Didache, from its discovery in the late nineteenth century to the present. He then provides an illuminating commentary on the entire text, highlighting areas of special interest to Christians today, and ends with a fresh translation of the text itself.
- Author BiographyThomas O'Loughlin is Professor of Historical Theology at the University of Nottingham. His previous books include Celtic Theology: Humanity, World and God in Early Irish Writings and Saint Patrick: The Man and his Works.
- Author(s)Professor Thomas O'Loughlin
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteill
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.