All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.06Trending at AU $27.36
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.75
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $30.08Trending at AU $31.00
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.84
- AU $29.97Trending at AU $38.26
About this product
- DescriptionSuperman was a hero. Clark Kent was a geek. Spiderman saved lives. Peter Parker sold photographs to his local paper. Chris Moyles entertains 8 million people each week on BBC Radio 1. Then he goes home and plays Xbox on his sofa, wearing only his underpants. Welcome to the real world of Chris Moyles. This audiobook tries to get to the bottom of the double life of this award-winning broadcaster and hapless human being. You'll find out just what he thinks of his radio show guests - some of the most famous people in the country.You'll hear about his showbiz nights out and celebrity neighbourhood. You'll also learn why he is obsessive about washing up; why he lies to the pizza delivery man; and generally what it's like being a part-time famous person and a part-time body. Love him or t, Chris Moyles is part of the fabric of our nation and a proven best-selling author. A refreshingly honest, caustically dry and quick-witted commentator on daily life, The Difficult Second Book is a highly-entertaining listen from start to finish.
- Author BiographyChris Moyles was born in Leeds in 1974. He started out presenting a hospital radio show at the age of 13. In 2003 he achieved his childhood ambition and was given the biggest show on BBC Radio 1, the legendary Breakfast Show. In less than two years, he had added over a million new listeners and made it the number one show in London for 15-24-year-olds. Something Radio 1 had never achieved before. Currently the show has over 8 million people tuning in each week.
- Author(s)Chris Moyles
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight203 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byChris Moyles
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time376
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.