The Digital Business Start-Up Workbook: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Succeeding Online from Start-Up to Exit by Cheryl D. Rickman (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.63Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do I kw if my idea will work? How do I decide on the business model? How do I find my audience? Your digital business start-up journey begins here. From the bestselling author of The Small Business Start-up Workbook, Cheryl Rickman brings you a thoroughly practical guide to starting up a digital business, covering the full journey from idea to exit, with easy-to-implement strategies to make your online venture an ongoing success. With a combination of tips, exercises, checklists, anecdotes, case studies and lessons learned by business leaders, this workbook will guide you through each step of digital business. Learn how to: Assess whether your business idea will work online/digitally Choose the right business model for your proposition and avoid wasting time Assess demand, viability and uncover untapped needs and gaps in the market Build a usable, engaging website and mobile app Create a buzz using social networking Drive high quality traffic to your site and convert visitors into paying customers Use search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing (SEM) tools effectively Raise finance and protect your business Build and maintain a strong brand Recruit and retain a strong team Sell the business or find a suitable successor. Reviews for the book: If you want advice on starting your own internet business, don t ask me, read this book instead. It is more up-to-date and costs far less than a good lunch. Nick Jenkins, Founder of Moonpig.com This book excels in providing practical guidance on how to create a successful digital business which exceeds customer expectations and keeps customers happy each step of the way. Scott Weavers-Wright, CEO of Kiddicare.com, and MD of Morrison.com (n-food) If you read just one book on digital business, make it this one...It is inspirational, informative and interactive in equal measure. Highly recommended! Rowan Gormley, Founder and CEO of NakedWines.com Interspersed with inspiring and useful stories from successful entrepreneurs, this book can help aspiring business owners through a step-by-step process of refining their start-up ideas and building a solid business. Elizabeth Varley, Founder and CEO of TechHub
- Author(s)Cheryl D. Rickman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteport.
- Weight480 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.