All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are already a seasoned director or simply a film fan, this comprehensive guide features everything you need to kw to make a digital film: from the basics of capturing footage and planning a shoot, to the more advanced aspects of editing and post-production. Clear, step-by-step instruction on the technical aspects of filming with HD and DSLR cameras - including the latest advice on equipment, accessories, and software - are set alongside tips on the creative aspects - such as effects, making a storyboard and creating and lighting a set. Packed with tips and tricks to develop both your artistic flair and your technical kw-how, The Digital Filmmaking Handbook is the ultimate resource for all your filmmaking needs.
- Author BiographyMark Brindle runs his own film production hire business in Devon, UK. He is a master member of the UK Institute of Videography (IOV) and has won several Media Innovation Awards for his films and DVDs. Mark regularly writes film production articles and camera reviews.
- Author(s)Mark Brindle
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content Note300 illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width151 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.