Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $123.45+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $84.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionTHE DIGITAL FILMMAKING HANDBOOK, FIFTH EDITION is the one-stop resource to guide you in taking your digital film project from initial concept to finished project. Covering everything from writing and pre-production planning to shooting and post-production editing and effects, the book has been thoroughly updated to cover the latest hardware, software, and production processes. It also w includes coverage of the latest filmmaking-related apps and the shift toward digital distribution. You'll learn the ins and outs of the craft and you'll pick up techniques for creating shots and effects that transcend typical low-budget productions. Whether your goal is to create an industrial project, a short subject for a website, or a feature-length movie for a film festival, THE DIGITAL FILMMAKING HANDBOOK, FIFTH EDITION will guide you every step of the way.
- Author BiographyBen Long is a San Francisco-based photographer, writer, and teacher. The author of more than two dozen books on digital photography and digital video, he is also a senior contributing editor to Macworld magazine, a contributing editor at CreativePro.com, and the author of several best-selling Lynda.com photography courses. His photography clients have included 20th Century Fox, Blue Note Records, Global Business Network, the San Francisco Jazz Festival, the Pickle Family Circus, and Grammy-nominated jazz musicians Don Byron and Dafnis Prieto. He has taught and lectured on photography around the world, including workshops at the Santa Reparata International School of the Arts in Florence and a class for imaging engineers at Apple, Inc. He occasionally dabbles in computer programming and has written image editing utilities that are used by National Geographic, the British Museum, and the White House. Sonja Schenk is a director, producer, and writer based in Los Angeles. She directed the comedic feature film The Olivia Experiment, which will be released in theaters in 2014. She has been an executive producer of several popular television shows including The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, and High School Reunion. She began her career as a video artist and exhibited early works at the AFI Festival, Artists Space in New York, and New Langton Arts in San Francisco. After completing her MFA at USC in film, she edited documentaries for HBO, the BBC, Channel 4, Canal Plus and FX and also the indie feature Britney Baby One More Time, which screened at the Sundance Film Festival, the Rotterdam Film Festival, Outfest, Frameline and many others. She is currently developing a second narrative feature film and is also in preproduction on a documentary feature. She is also the author of Digital Non-Linear Desktop Editing and co-author of the earlier editions of The Digital Filmmaking Handbook.
- Author(s)Ben Long,Sonja Schenk
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures, colour plates
- Weight1285 g
- Width187 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.