All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating light modifiers (any apparatus that is placed on, over or between a light source and the subject) into a lighting mix enables photographers to control their chosen light, thus creating a photograph that shows depth and dimension with a unique style. Here, Earnest introduces readers to the most commonly used light modifying equipment - her personal favourites - and details the ways in which they can help photographers sculpt the light in their portraits.
- Author BiographyAllison Earnest is a professional photographer who has worked for Boeing International, NASA, the United States Army, and Phillip Morris. She is the author of Sculpting with Light and her photographs have appeared in Darkroom and Camera magazine, Studio Photography & Design, the Village Voice, and numerous medical journals and books. She lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)Allison Earnest
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note190
- Weight523 g
- Width218 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.