Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn this well-illustrated text, the author explores the potential of brief psychotherapy through four paradigmatic modes of the patient's relationship to others: subservience, indecisiveness, control, and fundamental fault. Dr. Gustafson utilizes cognitive, behavioral, psychodynamic, psychoanalytic, and systems approaches to show clinical psychology practitioners and students how to decipher and respond to the narratives of patients' lives.
- Author(s)J. Perry Gustafson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight379 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.