All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing the requirements of both free and pay parking lots, this reference reveals the best practices for planning, designing, financing, building, and operating an efficient facility. Parking studies and expert practitioners provide insights and solid how-to information on a bevy of topics, including zoning requirements, automated structures, spacing geometrics, drainage and ventilation systems, and security considerations.
- Author BiographyThe Urban Land Institute is a nonprofit research and education organisation devoted to the responsible use of land and the creation and maintenance of thriving communities worldwide.
- Author(s)National Parking Association,Urban Land Institute
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Notephotos & illus
- Weight760 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.