Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING TITLE THE ORPHAN'S TALE OUT NOW How have I been lucky eugh to come here, to be alive, when so many others are t? I should have died...But I am here. Surviving the brutality of a Nazi prison camp, Marta Nederman is lucky to have escaped with her life. Recovering from the horror, she meets an American soldier who gives her hope of a happier future. But their plans to meet in London are dashed when his plane crashes. Devastated and pregnant, Marta marries a caring British Diplomat and glimpses the joy that home and family can bring. But her happiness is threatened when she learns of a communist spy in British intelligence, and that the one person who can expose the traitor is connected to her past...Praise for Pam Jeff: '[A] heartbreakingly romantic story of forbidden love during WW2' - Heat 'Must read' - Daily Express
- Author BiographyPam Jenoff is the author of several novels, including the international bestseller The Kommandant's Girl, which also earned her a Quill Award nomination. Pam lives with her husband and three children near Philadelphia where, in addition to writing, she teaches law school.
- Author(s)Pam Jenoff
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight260 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.