All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if the only way to go straight is to break the law? Michael Ford has finally escaped his chequered past to lead the respectable life he's always dreamed of, preparing to settle down with his fiancee Annie. But the quiet is shattered when his brother, Jack, comes back into his life. Jack is a world-class con man who has finally overplayed his hand. He's in way over his head in a conspiracy to steal a billion-dollar secret from the heart of the financial system. And in an effort to help his brother, Mike soon finds himself trapped by the dangerous men in charge - and responsible for pulling off the heist himself. With Annie's safety on the line, Mike tries to figure out who's behind the job - and realises the only way to keep the honest life is to return to his criminal past. But will he get in too deep to save Annie's life?
- Author BiographyMatthew Quirk studied history and literature at Harvard College. After graduation, he joined The Atlantic and spent five years at the magazine reporting on a variety of subjects including crime, private military contractors, the opium trade, terrorism prosecutions, and international gangs. Quirk's first novel was THE 500, which is currently in development as a major motion picture. He lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Matthew Quirk
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMike Ford
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight406 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.