All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKristin Kimball had plans to become a farmer. But then she met Mark and everything changed. Within a few months, she'd traded her high heels, vegetarian diet and city apartment for a pair of boots, a troupe of chickens, and a shared commitment to turning 500 swampy acres into an organic community farm. Passionate, inspiring and beautifully written, this is a true story of following your dreams and learning to grow your own happiness.
- Author BiographyBefore becoming a farmer, KRISTIN KIMBALL graduated from Harvard University and worked as a freelance writer, writing teacher, and an assistant to a literary agent in New York City. Since 2003, she and her husband have run Essex Farm in the Adirondacks, where they live with their two young daughters.
- Author(s)Kristin Kimball
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortobello Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.