All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhether we like it or t, people judge us by the words we use. And misuse. The Dirty Thirty is a self-paced workbook that homes in on (t hones in on) the worst offenders, word-pairs that even professional writers and editors sometimes find confusing. It explains the differences between the two words, gives tips for using them correctly, and provides some good memory hooks to keep them locked in place when you use them next month - or next year. Some of the pairs are imply-infer, who-whom, compliment-complement, ingenious-ingenuous, and affect-effect.
- Author(s)David P Hatcher,Lane Goddard
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.