All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume analyzes the representation of disabled and disfigured bodies in contemporary art and its various contexts, from art history to photography to medical displays to the nineteenth- and twentieth-century freak show.
- Author BiographyANN MILLETT-GALLANT is Lecturer atThe University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA.
- Author(s)Ann Millett-Gallant
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.