Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Discipleship and Mentoring Workbook was written to help younger emerging leaders to gain a Biblical understanding of discipleship and mentoring. The workbook is designed to provide introductory information, discovery and discussion questions, explanations of specific topics, and application exercises for use in mentoring relationships, small groups, and college level courses. The Discipleship and Mentoring Workbook is part of a three book series which also includes the Bible-Centered Leader Workbook and The Spirit-Empowered Leader Workbook.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul as his students like to call him, has served in a variety of non-profit settings including higher education, church, and mission organizations. He is primarily a teacher-mentor who has focused his life and leadership on empowering others to realize and fulfill their God ordained destiny. He earned a B.S in Liberal Studies (American History and Literature) from Oregon State University; a M.A. in Theology from Fuller Theological Seminary; and an Ed.D. in Counseling from the College of William and Mary. He is also a certified Life Coach with CoachNet; and a certified Mentor/Coach and Focused Living Facilitator with Leader/Breakthru. He is married and has three adult children. He and his wife currently live in West Des Moines, Iowa.
- Author(s)Dr Paul G Leavenworth
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.