CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- SynopsisIndispensable, hysterical and brilliant. The Discontinuity Guide is everything the typical television reference manual or episode guide isn't. As well as being a thorough record of every single plot hole, production goof and dialogue blunder and every fascinating tidbit of Doctor Who history and continuity, The Discontinuity Guide is a brilliant attempt to stitch 26 years of television history into a coherent narrative. Well-thought out and credible explanations are offered for the seemingly irreconcilable or merely obscure bits of the mythos, making this an essential reference for the longtime fan and a hilarious introduction for the new one. Book jacket.
- AuthorKeith Topping,Martin Day,Paul Cornell
- Number Of Pages350 pages
- Publication Date2004-09-17
- Publication Year2004
- Edition Number2
- Weight17.1 Oz
- Height0.9 In.
- Width6.1 In.
- Length9.1 In.
- Foreword byTerrance Dicks
- Introduction byLou Anders
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.