All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poetry about dislocation in an unexpectedly childless marriage. A time of wandering follows a period of exile and adjustment both within and without. The poems are both lyrical and colloquial with a fascination for invented forms that mirrors the altered circumstances of life.
- Author BiographyAndrea Carter Brown was born in Paterson, N.J. She is the author of a chapbook, Brook & Rainbow, which won the 2000 Sow's Ear Press Competition, and her work has appeared in The Gettysburg Review, Ploughshares, Five Points, and the Mississippi Review, among other publications. Her poetry was nominated for a Pushcart Prize in 2005 and has received awards from the Poetry Society of America, the Writer's Voice, Thin Air, River Oak Review, and The MacGruffin. She won the 2004 River Styx Poetry Prize for her sonnet crown September 12. A longtime resident of New York City, she now lives in Los Angeles and is Managing Editor of The Emily Dickinson Journal at Pomona College.
- Author(s)Andrea Carter Brown
- PublisherCavanKerry Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationFort Lee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCavanKerry Press
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.