All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe dissertation is a tough mountain to climb; half of all doctoral students never make it to the top. To overcome the practical, emotional, and psychological obstacles along the way, you'll need the right tools and a kwledgeable guide. This informative and inspirational book readies you for each step of the dissertation process, including choosing a topic, selecting the committee, getting acclimated to academic writing, preparing for your oral defense, and publishing your research. This second edition of The Dissertation Journey offers new and updated features, including: - A chapter on ethical considerations - Expanded coverage of digital data collection and using the Internet for research - More detailed information on conducting the literature review - A discussion of how to develop a theoretical or conceptual framework With graphics, checklists, inspirational quotes, illustrations, and sample forms, this valuable resource is your essential guidebook to preparing, writing, and defending your dissertation.
- Author BiographyCarol M. Roberts is Professor in the University of La Verne's Doctoral Program in Organizational Leadership where she advises doctoral students, chairs dissertations, and teaches research plus a variety of courses focused on leading organizations. Carol is a speaker, consultant, and seminar leader specializing in organizational and team development, strategic planning, conflict resolution, coaching, and personal mastery. She has been a trainer for the California School Leadership Academy and the California School Boards Association. She received her doctoral degree in planning, policy, and administration from the University of Southern California. Carol served on the Executive Board for the Southern Counties Women in Educational Management and was awarded its Woman of the Year award.
- Author(s)Carol M. Roberts
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.