All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Distance between God and Me was written to help women find their most authentic selves by looking within. There is a genuine, unique individual that lives inside of every woman. For many, she is hidden beneath life challenges, circumstances, and past experiences. This book offers practical tools to help the reader discover who they are truly created to be. It offers insight to resolving past life hurts and disappointments, identifying what you really want in life, and devising a plan to get it. Ten chapters cover the topics of courage, self-love, validation, authentic leadership, forgiveness, spirituality, honesty, and more.
- Author BiographyWell sought after Counselor, Speaker and Authenticity Coach, Chawanis Ash is the founder and CEO of ChawanisSpeaks, an independent speaking brand that inspires, motivates, and empowers women to live whole and authentic lives. For the past ten years, Chawanis has devoted much of her life to the empowering of women to live emotionally whole and complete lives. Her unique insight into the depths of how to identify and address personal issues helps to foster a better individual and relational self. As an authenticity coach, Chawanis assists women in finding their true, authentic selves by resolving past pain and pursuing their life's purpose through personal reflective coaching. Chawanis is trained in counseling, therapy, and coaching in the fields of pastoral counseling, marriage and family therapy, mental health, substance abuse, and anger management.
- Author(s)Chawanis J Ash MDIV
- PublisherAsh Publishing and Training Company
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAsh Publishing and Training Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.