All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen-year-old Caymen Meyers learned early that the rich are t to be trusted. And after years of studying them from behind the cash register of her mom's porcelain doll shop, she has seen thing to prove otherwise. Enter Xander Spence - he's tall, handsome, and oozing rich. Despite his charming ways and the fact he seems to be one of the first people who actually gets her, she's smart eugh to kw his interest won't last. Because if there's one thing she's learned from her mother's warnings, it's that the rich have a short attention span. But just when Xander's attention and loyalty are about to convince Caymen that being rich isn't a character flaw, she finds out that money is a much bigger part of their relationship than she'd ever realized. With so many obstacles standing in their way, can they close the distance to each other? A perfect mixture of bittersweet and charming, this new paperback original from house author Kasie West is an endearing romantic comedy that will steal your heart.
- Author BiographyKasie West lives with her family in central California, where the heat tries to kill her with its 115-degree stretches. She graduated from Fresno State University with a BA degree that has nothing to do with writing.
- Author(s)Kasie West
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight244 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.