All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most diligent compliance with laws and regulations can't foster true work place diversity. The best organizations have become genuine cross-cultural communities that believe equally in reconciling differences and valuing them. To that end, The Diversity Code promotes understanding by answering many of the toughest questions that professionals and their employers are often afraid to ask, including: How do you define diversity - what it is and isn't? Am I safe simply following the law? Can't we just ackwledge that we are the same and different then get on with our work? How do I handle diversity problems on my staff or worse, with people who outrank me? What do I do if I'm accused of something? How do I institute change without ticking people off? Each chapter begins with a challenging question, which the author answers based on years of experience as a diversity expert and attorney, and concludes with a realworld scenario and a chance for readers to test themselves on their kwl edge.
- Author BiographyMichelle T. Johnson is creator of the Diversity Diva newspaper column, a former employment attorney, and author of Working While Black. Her diversity workshop clients have included Wal-Mart, H&R Block, and several municipalities.
- Author(s)Michelle T. Thompson
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date21/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $140.31
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $32.08
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.