All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionTwo backcountry sklers find the body of a young woman embedded in the Ice of a remote mountain creek. All through the night police work with arc lights and chainsaws to prise her out. Identifying her doesn't take so long. Abble Cooper is wanted for murder and her picture is on law enforcement computers all across America. But how did she die? And what was the trail of events that led this golden child of a loving family so tragically astray? From the number one bestselling author of The Horse Whisperer, master storyteller Nicholas Evans, comes this powerful new vel, an epic thriller of the human heart. In a journey of discovery and redemption, from the streets of New York to the daunting grandeur of the Rocky Mountains, it tells the heart-rending tale of a family fractured by divorce. As both parents and children struggle in search of lost happiness, some devastating truths unravel. The Divide is the story of a great love betrayed and of the yearnings and needs, the dashed hopes and disillustonments that connect and separate all men and women.
- Author BiographyNicholas Evans was a screenwriter and film producer before writing his first novel, the phenomenal number one bestseller The Horse Whisperer, which has sold more than ten million copies worldwide since its publication in 1995. It is now also a Hollywood film, starring and directed by Robert Redford. He is also the author of The Loop and The Smoke Jumper. Nicholas Evans lives in Devon and London.
- Author(s)Nicholas Evans
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date09/11/2006
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport / Airport ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.