Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the Prophet was returning from his last piligrimage to Medina, he received this revealation from Allah, at a place called Ghadir Khumm, commading the Prophet to read it to the people. O Prophet proclaim what has been revealed to you from your Lord, for if you do it t, you have t conveyed His message, and Allah will protect you from the (evil designs of) people, Surah Al Maida Chapter 5 V 67. Then the prophet told his People, the reason for this verse, is to Proclaim Ali as the Chaliphate after him. Immediately following the passing of the Prophet (SAW), his Sahabat, and his fathers in law, turned against Ali. The home of Fatima, daughter of the Prophet was burned down by the Sahabat, despite several narrations from the Prophet about Fatima, one of which is who ever upset Fatima, upset me and who ever upset me upset Allah. This book gives you summarized Ahadiths from Sunnis and Shias determining the Caliphate. It shows why the Caliphate belongs to Ali, and his decendant using Sunni Ahadiths to prove so. This book differentiates between the beliefs of the Shias and the Sunnis, and uses verses from the Holy Quran and from several Ahadith books.
- Author(s)Hassan A Nahim
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.