All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionTori, through her eyes, takes you on the spiritual, emotional and mental journey she encountered while going through her marriage and subsequent divorce. Through all the pain and suffering, she appeared tough on the outside, but behind closed doors, she secretly cried out for God to save her marriage. A marriage that she later realized was doomed from the beginning because he wasn't The One. From the joyous and exciting way they met in church to two children and court battles later, Tori lost everything; her homes, her business, her faith and her self-esteem. She lost trust with those she loved from family, church and even God. Tori literally walked through the valley of the shadow of death as the enemy told her that suicide was her only way out. With The Divorce, be prepared to laugh and cry for the emotional roller coaster that leads to her survival.
- Author BiographyAfter experiencing major loss due to divorce, trials and tribulations came the birthing of her autobiography, The Divorce. As she began to write about her experiences Tori candidly shares both the pain and the ultimate peace of believing that suicide was her way out of her misery as her life continued to fall apart. While in a homeless shelter her children asked to go home; they were home.
- Author(s)Tori Lynn
- PublisherContact Lynn's Publishing
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContact Lynn's Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.