All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped for children and adolescents whose parents are separated or divorced, this game is part of the Lifegames series and is of use for those who are finding it difficult to cope with or understand the pain and upheaval surrounding separation.
- Author BiographyDr Yvonne Searle, BSc., MPhil., ClinPsyD., CertBehPsych, was a Chartered Clinical Psychologist for the NHS and in private practice in Cambridge. Dr Isabelle Streng is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist and works at the Sophia Children's Hospital in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Isabelle Streng,Yvonne Searle
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLifegames
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.