All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE DOCTOR'S DIET is way more than just an eating plan: It's a blueprint for a longer, healthier, happier life!THE DOCTOR'S DIET is the solution to unhealthy eating, an American epidemic with a death toll higher than that of car accidents, drug abuse, smoking, and gun violence combined. Here, Dr. Stork offers a flexible and workable diet plan that addresses this health crisis by helping you lose weight, restore your health, and ultimately add years to your life. Because Dr. Stork understands the urgency of this weight crisis, he created a simple 14-day jump-start STAT plan so that you can begin losing weight right away. Readers will be inspired by Dr. Stork's encouragement, and will establish healthy new eating habits with great-tasting meals, easy-to-follow recipes, and eugh flexibility that anyone can follow along, from vegetarians to meat-eaters and everyone in between! This is a diet that can work for you.
- Author BiographyDr. Travis Stork is an Emmy-nominated co-host of the award-winning syndicated talk show The Doctor s and is a practicing board-certified emergency medicine physician. He graduated magna cum laude from Duke University and earned his MD with honors from the University of Virginia. Dr. Stork takes tremendous pride in teaching people how to avoid preventable illnesses, both on The Doctors and in his practice.
- Author(s)Dr Travis Stork
- PublisherGrand Central Life & Style
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Life & Style
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.