All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are what we eat. And the same goes for our dogs...Over the past 20 years, our dogs' lives have come to mimic our own. They are overfed, under-exercised and stressed, and because of this they are increasingly taking on our shape and disease pattern. More than half the dogs in this country are w either overweight or clinically obese. In this book, Kate Bendix presents a brilliantly compelling case for better dog nutrition. Based on the latest science, it includes eugh pet food kwledge to enable you t only to get your dog's weight down but to transform her health in general. It will sort out many of the common, niggling health issues (itchy skin, dog breath, dodgy joints) and even prolong her life. The catch? There isn't one. The Dog Diet is easy, it won't cost you a fortune or eat into your precious downtime; and, wait for it...your dog will actually enjoy it.
- Author BiographyKate Bendix worked for many years in television documentaries, before setting up her website, My Itchy Dog. She is an experienced broadcaster and features regularly on radio shows discussing dog health. Nick Thompson is a qualified vet, who advocates a holistic approach to treatment of small animals, a blend of conventional medicine and acupuncture, herbal medicine and nutrition.
- Author(s)Kate Bendix
- PublisherShort Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShort Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.