The Dog Lover's Guide to Travel: Best Destinations, Hotels, Events, and Advice to Please Your Pet - and You by Kelly E. Carter (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionNational Geographic's ultimate resource for traveling with your furry friend features hundreds of dog-friendly places to pamper your pooch, from doggie daycare to canine cruises. Special features include walks you can take with your dog, insider tips from local pet parents on how to best enjoy their area with a pup, and sidebars detailing unique opportunities for coddled canines, such as winery hikes in California wine country. New York Times bestselling author and pet parent Kelly E. Carter, and her beloved longhaired Chihuahua, Lucy, give you the inside scoop on pet-friendly hotels and restaurants, beaches, parks, and dog runs, plus the lowdown on events for four-legged visitors and dog-friendly attractions. A detailed introduction discussed everything you need to kw when taking your pooch on vacation, including the lay of the land for road tripping and flying cross-country. From Sanibel Island, FL, to Whistler, BC, from Montreal QC, and Nantucket, MA to San Francisco, CA, The Dog Lover's Guide to Travel showcases 75 of the best pet-friendly vacation destinations across the U.S. and Canada.
- Author BiographyKELLY E. CARTER has spent more than a decade traveling around the world with her beloved longhair Chihuahua, Lucy. She founded TheJetSetPets.com, a resource for people who travel with their pets. A popular speaker at travel conferences, Carter is also the pet travel expert for AOL's pet site PawNation and Elite Traveler, where she is a Contributing Editor. She has written for numerous publications and websites, including on staff for People and USA Today and as a freelancer for Departures, Men's Fitness, Black Enterprise, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Sun-Times, History Channel Magazine, South China Morning Post in Hong Kong, Essence.com, Brides.com, TownandCountryTravelMag.com, CigarAficionado.com, and AOL's StyleList.com and BlackVoices.com. With Venus Williams, Carter co-authored the New York Times best-selling book Come to Win: Business Leaders, Artists, Doctors and Other Visionaries on How Sports Can Help You Top Your Profession.
- Author(s)Kelly E. Carter
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note75 colour photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width166 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.