All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback, the critically acclaimed story of a small boy, a cruel city, and the incredible dogs who save him. Based on a true story! When Ivan's mother disappears, he's abandoned on the streets of Moscow, with little chance to make it through the harsh winter. But help comes in an unexpected form: Ivan is adopted by a pack of dogs, and the dogs quickly become more than just his street companions: They become his family. Soon Ivan, who used to love reading fairytales, is practically living in one, as he and his pack roam the city and countryside, using their wits to find food and shelter, dodging danger, begging for coins. But Ivan can't stay hidden from the world of people forever. When help is finally offered to him, will he be able to accept it? Will he even want to? A heart-pounding tale of survival and a moving look at what makes us human.
- Author BiographyBobbie Pyron is the author of THE DOGS OF WINTER, which received three starred reviews and was named a KIRKUS Best Children's Book of the Year. She grew up in Florida, now lives in Park City, Utah, and works as a librarian in Salt Lake City.
- Author(s)Bobbie Pyron
- PublisherArthur A. Levine Books
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArthur A. Levine Books
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.