All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- Description<b>There is w proof that business and philanthropy form a powerful platform for positive change. </b> Shari Arison has shown this through her leadership in over three decades of philanthropy and 15 years of running her own global business, the Arison Group. In her previous <i>New York Times</i> bestseller, <i>Activate Your Goodness</i>, Shari revealed the ways doing good enriches the lives of individuals and those around them. Now, in <i>The Doing Good Model</i>, Shari s vision and insights have been applied to the corporate world to illustrate how everyone benefits when companies value people and the planet alongside profit. Learning about the 13 values within <i>The Doing Good Model</i> will enable business owners to rethink their impact on every level, from the individual, all the way through to our collective well-being. <i>The Doing Good Model</i> is a guide that will enable you to infuse your business with the power of doing good. And more than that, it s a call to action for business owners, leaders, and employees in all industries across the world to become agents for change. Companies of any size can benefit from Shari s vision. Her sustainable values-based business model can easily be introduced and implemented in any organization. It s time to revitalize modern business for the good of humanity. Let <i>The Doing Good Model</i> open your eyes and become a catalyst for corporate transformation.
- Author Biography<b>Shari Arison</b> is an American-Israeli businesswoman and philanthropist, owner of the Arison Group that operates in more than 40 countries across five continents to realize the vision of Doing Good. Its business arm, Arison Investments, operates in the fields of finance (Bank Hapoalim), infrastructure, real estate, and renewable energy (Shikun & Binui), salt (Salt of the Earth), and water (Miya). Its philanthropic arm, The Ted Arison Family Foundation, houses the organizations Essence of Life, Goodnet, All One, and Ruach Tova that operates Shari's global initiative Good Deeds Day. She also initiated Matan Investing in the Community, based on United Way. Arison created a unique values-based model for values-driven leadership in business, organizations, and communities. She is repeatedly ranked by Forbes as one of the most powerful women in the world, and as one of the world s greenest billionaires. In 2013, Arison was named Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters by George Mason University.
- Author(s)Shari Arison
- PublisherBenbella Books
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenbella Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.