The Dollarization Discipline: How Smart Companies Create Customer Value... and Profit from it by Jeffrey J. Fox, Richard C. Gregory (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionHow companies turn value--added into real profits The Dollarization Discipline shows organizations and marketers how to effectively communicate the ecomic value created by their products and services. Too often, when companies compete using conventional sales and marketing approaches, they force customers to make financial decisions (how much to spend), based on n--financial arguments (product features and benefits). On this playing field, the company that can show true financial advantage in real dollars and cents wins every time. This book offers a step--by--step strategy for doing just that. Every day, good companies suffer because they create value for customers but arena t able to keep their fair share. This is because most marketers cana t fully explain the value customers get from their products, and the argument falls to the lowest common deminator--price. The solution is an approach to sales and marketing that goes beyond articulating features and benefits, but calculates the monetary value a customer receives from a product or service. This enables the seller to price the product as a true reflection of its value--and also leta s the seller prove it to the customer! With real case studies and detailed, step--by--step guidance on effective dollarization, The Dollarization Discipline finally offers a practical, straightforward way for marketers and business leaders to prove the value of their value--added. Jeffrey J. Fox (Gilford, New Hampshire) is the founder and President of Fox & Company, Inc., a marketing consulting firm. Fox is also the author of the bestsellers How to Become a CEO, How to Become a Rainmaker, and How to Become a Great Boss. Richard C. Gregory (Farmington, Connecticut) is a Senior Consultant with Fox & Company.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY J. FOX is the author of the Wall Street Journal and New York Times bestseller How to Become a CEO. He is also the founder and President of Fox & Company, Inc., a management consulting firm that specializes in marketing strategy development and sales effectiveness. RICHARD C. GREGORY is a Senior Consultant with Fox & Company. He leads Fox's Dollarization Consulting and Training practice, which helps clients develop innovative approaches to articulating and quantifying the value they deliver to their customers.
- Author(s)Jeffrey J. Fox,Richard C. Gregory
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.