CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step tutorial on how to build an application using Dolphin Smalltalk. * only book on this topic * tutorial style, easy to follow example This book is a tutorial on how to build applications using the Dolphin Smalltalk development environment. It takes a tutorial/cookbook approach, taking the reader through step- by- step to build a complete application. Each chapter explains what components need to be used in the process and gradually builds these up into the complete application, as well as showing how to apply these in different situations, so the reader can apply the principles learnt in developing different applications. *uses a formula one results tracking and score-keeping example running throughout the book, an easy-to-understand application that requires a number of different things: a framework in which the whole application works, static data, and dynamic data. The reader also learns to build Web applets, manage web data and use Active X components. *written as essentially version-independent, the core features are the same and only the add-ons vary from release to release; however, it is compatible with the accompanying version on the CD, and will have updates on the features of the latest commercial release version 4.0. *CD containing the latest n-commercial release of the Dolphin Smalltalk environment, version 3.0 plus source code and test code for the application. *also includes:- roadmap of reading routes - an intro chapter on the Smalltalk language as well as the introduction to Dolphin - an appendix that provides basics on OO and modeling as a reference - detailed coverage of testing topics and team management AUDIENCE Beginner and intermediate Smalltalk programmers, with some existing programming experience.
- Author BiographyTed Bracht is a software architect for a company that builds world-class accounting software for medium to large companies. He uses Dolphin Smalltalk on a daily basis to build prototypes and proofs of concept.
- Author(s)Ted Bracht
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/12/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Out-of-print date28/03/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.