Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dominant's Goal-Setting Journal is designed to help those who identify as dominant, master, mistress, top, etc. set goals in conjunction with, for, and to support those who serve them. In this book you will find forms, suggestions, and processes to help you set goals, keep track of your progress, and assess your success. The book is broken into twelve sections so you can use it for a full year. The sections are t dated so you can begin your planning at any time during the year.
- Author BiographyShannon Reilly holds a masters degree in English education and has been a member of the Leather Community for more than seven years. Her drive to write for the community comes from both her love of the leather lifestyle and her love of teaching. Shannon's writing focuses heavily on relationship dynamics and power exchange within those relationships.
- Author(s)Shannon Reilly
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.