All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Door Unlocked: An Astrological Insight into Initiation by Dolores Ashcroft Nowicki and Stephanie V. Norris. The idea of initiation has enthralled and entranced mankind since time began. An arcane process that changes the initiate forever, it is rarely talked about and thus continues to be cloaked in secrecy. This astounding book, co-written by one of the most respected teachers and Initiators alive today, explains exactly what it means to be initiated into a group, who chooses to follow that path, and what they have to go through in the process. This book is especially powerful because it also examines, through astrological charts, the inner path, and challenges, of the person undergoing the initiation. It is a book to treasure.
- Author BiographyDolores Ashcroft-Nowicki is a third generation psychic who has worked with magic since childhood. She studied under the late W.E. Butler and with him was a founder member of the Servnats of the Light School of Occult Science, of which she is Director if Studies. She travels the world lecturing on all aspects of the occult and is the author of many successful books, Including The Shining Paths, Inner Landscapes and First Steps in Ritual. Stephanie V. Norris is a writer and professional astrologer. For many years she worked in television and radio production before going freelance as a scriptwriter, producer and director. She has been practising astrology for well over 20 years and holds the diploma of the Centre for Psychological Astrology. She has an international clientele and writes, teaches and lectures on astrology. She is most recently the author of Secrets of Colour Healing. Stephanie first met Dolores in the early 1990s.
- Author(s)Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki,Stephanie V. Norris
- PublisherWessex Astrologer Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationBournemouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWessex Astrologer Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.