All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionAs sites of action for drugs used to treat schizophrenia and Parkinson's disease, dopamine receptors are among the most validated drug targets for neuropsychiatric disorders. Dopamine receptors are also drug targets or potential targets for other disorders such as substance abuse, depression, Tourette's syndrome, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Updated from the successful first edition, The Dopamine Receptors serves as a reference work on dopamine receptors while also highlighting the areas of research that are most active today. To achieve this goal, authors have written chapters that set a broad area of research in its historical context, rather than focusing on the research output of their own laboratories.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleThe Receptors
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight997 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byKim A. Neve
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.