All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bird of ill omen is mysteriously left on the Drew's front lawn. Did the person who put it there do so with the intent of jinxing Nancy and her father?
- Author BiographyCarolyn Keene is a pen name used by a variety of authors for the classic Nancy Drew Mystery series. The first author to use the pseudonym was Mildred Wirt Benson, who wrote 23 of the original 30 books. Other writers who have adapted the Carolyn Keene moniker include Leslie McFarlane, James Duncan Lawrence, Walter Karig, and Nancy Axelrod.
- Author(s)C. Keene
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNancy Drew Mysteries S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.85
- AU $59.00Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $57.83Trending at AU $59.36
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $80.40
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.