All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Doulton Lambeth Wares by Desmond Eyles is the classic reference book on the products of Royal Doulton's famous factory in London but the original edition has been out of print for many years. A new edition, revised by Louise Irvine, will be published in the late autumn 2000 and will be even more useful for collectors of nineteenth and twentieth century Lambeth wares. There will be more than 400 colour illustrations featuring designs by leading studio artists such as Tinworth, the Barlow sisters, Marshall, Pope and Butler, as well as many examples by lesser kwn assistants. All the different types of Doulton Lambeth wares will be depicted in full colour, for example stoneware, faience, chine and hunting ware, so that collectors can identify pieces when they appear on the market. The new edition will also be fully indexed with detailed sections on marks and mograms making it the most comprehensive book ever published on the subject.
- Author BiographyLouise Irvine, who has revised the The Doulton Lambeth Wares by the late Desmond Eyles, is a freelance writer and lecturer with a special interest in ceramic history. For many years she worked as director of Historical Promotions for Royal Doulton, initiating their International Collectors Club and organising exhibitions. She has written books and articles on a variety of topics and travels extensively to lecture in the United Kingdom and overseas.
- Author(s)Desmond Eyles
- PublisherRichard Dennis
- Date of Publication22/02/2002
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationIlminster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRichard Dennis
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight2074 g
- Width235 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Revised byLouise Irvine
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.