All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a mother dove made her nest and raised her young outside our upstairs window, I set up a tripod and camera and arranged my days activities around watching this fascinating and endearing process. When the family left the nest forever, emptiness filled the tree until in verse the lesson came to me. In this book, I'll share with you the dove's lesson. In addition to verse about the development of the dove family and the lesson's learned from nature, the Dove's Lesson contains 21 color photographs chronicling the three to four weeks of the early life of a dove family in their nest. Pictures depict the mother dove feeding the baby doves and living in the nest with the family and dete changes in feathers and color and size as the family matured and outgrew its tree.
- Author BiographyMargaret Henderson enjoys writing and photography and pursues many diverse interests. Spending her lifetime around animals she believes has enriched her life in many ways. She currently with her husband and three Norwegian Elkhounds resides in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado, a region of the counry where eagles soar, bears roam, elk graze, big horn sheep climb and the wonders of nature surround and inspire.
- Author(s)Margaret Henderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight96 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.