Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- Author(s)Richard A. Watson
- Date of Publication01/01/1966
- Series TitleInternational Archives of the History of Ideas / Archives Internationales d'Histoire des Idees
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight266 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsSimon Foucher (1644-1696).- Late 17th Century Cartesian Metaphysics and Criticisms of IT.- The Controversy Concerning Ideas between Malebranche and Foucher.- The Orthodox (Non-Occasionalist) Cartesian Way of Ideas.- An Analysis of the Cartesian Failures to Solve Problems Facing Cartesianism.- Post-Cartesian Developments of the Way of Ideas.- Leibniz and Foucher.- Conclusion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.