Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- Description<b>This indispensable workbook teaches everything you need to kw to become an esteemed dragologist.</b> Attention, devoted dragology students! How many classic riddles do you kw that could help you survive a dragon encounter? What dragon species attacks its victims with a frosty blast instead of a jet of flame? Which historical questions should you ask a dragon in order to estimate its age? Can you write your name using only dragon runes? Contained in this beautifully designed, comprehensive course book are invisibility spells to memorize, charts to complete, maps to shade in, matching exercises to do, journal entries to write, experiments to conduct, even instructions for making a dragon attractor. Among the volume's charming velty elements are: Dr. Drake's own school report card A pullout official ID card from the Secret & Ancient Society ofDragologists Four sheets of stickers featuring dragons, gems, vintage ads and posters and more!
- Author BiographyDr. Ernest Drake is the author of the rediscovered DRAGONOLOGY: THE COMPLETE BOOK OF DRAGONS, first published in a very limited run in 1895. Said to be a noted dragonologist and founder of the Secret & Ancient Society of Dragonologists in London, Dr. Ernest Drake was determined to bring the subject of dragons under the burgeoning umbrella of the nineteenth-century natural sciences. The spectacular popularity of his book DRAGONOLOGY has sparked a great deal of interest in the study of dragons and spurred much rummaging in antiquarian bookshops and attics in search of new Drake material. Happily, this earlier volume created for students, THE DRAGONOLOGY HANDBOOK: A PRACTICAL COURSE IN DRAGONS, turned up recently in an old public house called the Canny Lad in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Dr Ernest Drake
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleOlogies Handbooks
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width187 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.