All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Edmond Jones's invations in set design and lighting brought new ideas to the stage, but it is greater understanding of design - its role at the heart of theatre - that inspires theatre students.
- Author BiographyThe American scenic designer Robert Edmond Jones (1887-1954) studied with Max Reinhardt and worked with Eugene O'Neill and other playwrights.
- Author(s)Robert Edmond Jones
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2004
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight226 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.