All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a beginner or an expert, be inspired to pick up a pencil, pen or charcoal with this comprehensive guide to drawing from Sarah Simblet. From still life to architecture, learn to tackle different subjects in a variety of ways following step-by-step instructions in drawing classes which will take you through the basics to more advanced techniques. From quick pencil sketches to finished colour studies Sarah Simblet brings her expertise as an artist and teacher, using her own inspirational work as well as famous Masters to demonstrate the how to aspects of drawing. Whatever your ability, it's never been easier to master the art of drawing. Covers a wide range of subjects including still life, the human body and architecture.
- Author BiographySarah Simblet is an artist and academic specialising in anatomy. She has a studio in Oxford and holds the positions of Tutor in Drawing in the Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art, University of Oxford, and Visiting Lecturer in the Royal College of Art, London.
- Author(s)Sarah Simblet
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1120 g
- Width229 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.