All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide for beginners to the essentials of drawing techniques and composition features more than 500 step-by-step illustrations. It covers the basics of composition, tools and materials, geometric shapes, and simple methods. A series of exercises uses gridded outlines to help students portray a variety of subjects, including landscapes, architecture, animals, flowers, and faces.
- Author BiographyA Detroit-based industrial electronics engineer, Frank Lohan turned his lifelong interest in sketching and painting into a career in teaching adult classes in art.
- Author(s)Frank J. Lohan
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.