All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for professional therapists as well as the interested layperson, this book reveals where hidden sources of creativity and inspiration can be found in everyday life, such as in the body, the environment, material objects, or even daily activities. Numerous stories, exercises, and pictures illustrate this take on creativity from a process work perspective by tapping into art, music, puppets, movement, and more. This inspirational guide to bringing artistic elements into one's life examines dreams, body experiences, and overall life situations.
- Author BiographyAmy Mindell is a well-known process-oriented therapist and lecturer. She is a regular speaker at international conferences on psychology, coma treatment, and conflict resolution, and is a former resident teacher at Esalen Institute in Big Sur, California. She lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Amy Mindell
- PublisherLao Tse Press, Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLao Tse Press, Ltd
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.