All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description'I enjoyed every page I'm so glad to have discovered this author!' Amazon reviewer. Perfect for fans of Dinah Jefferies, Rosanna Ley and Tracy Rees. Alix Gower may be poor but she's also ambitious, and she'd do anything to secure her dream job in one of Paris' premier fashion houses. But Alix also has a secret: she supports her family by stealing from the very houses she so adores. Then Alix is unexpectedly given a break - a way to support her elderly grandmother and a future she can believe in ...but it comes at a terrible price. Will Alix risk her reputation, her relationships and even her personal safety for a dream? And is the handsome English reporter she keeps bumping into really to be trusted? The Dress Thiefis an award-winning, atmospheric vel about love, dreams and betrayal.
- Author BiographyNatalie Meg Evans was winner of the 2014 LoveStories 'Best Historical Read' award, winner of the 2015 Public Book Awards and shortlisted for the 2015 Romance Writers of America (RWA) RITA Awards and the 2015 LoveStories Historical fiction awards. She writes full-time from her house in rural north Suffolk.
- PrizesWinner of Festival of Romance Reader Award for Best Historical Read 2014 and Harry Bowling Prize for New Fiction: Novel Award 2012. Shortlisted for RITA Award for Best First Book 2015.
- Author(s)Natalie Meg Evans
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight386 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.