All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionPursued by grotesque mutants, Sho and his friends flee back to the school, where more horrors await! Barricaded against the nightmares outside, the students must perform an emergency medical operation under the most primitive of conditions. As the survivors' resources dwindle, the countdown draws closer and closer to the end...
- Author BiographyKazuo Umezu was born September 3, 1936 in Wakayama, Japan. Umezu, who started drawing professionally in the 1950s, is considered the most influential horror manga artist ever. His many horror and sci-fi/horror works include Nekome Kozo ( The Cat-Eyed Kid, 1967-1968), Orochi, The Drifting Classroom (1972-1974), Ultraman (a manga adaptation of the TV series), Senrei ( Baptism ), My Name is Shingo, The Left Hand of God/Right Hand of the Devil, and Fourteen. His popular gag series Makoto-Chan (1976) and Again prove that Umezu is also an accomplished humor cartoonist. (He is also a musician.) Umezu's weird style, incredible ideas and sometimes terrifying imagery have made him a fixture of Japanese pop culture, and his work has been adapted into movies, anime and collectibles.
- Author(s)Kazuo Umezu
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width129 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.