All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionQuestion: How can a sober, intelligent, sane man understand women? Answer: He can't. So, lock the door, draw the curtains, lean back, relax and reach for a beer, or a shot, or two. Enjoy yourself as Cahir exposes the blueprint of the female psyche and why they do what they do the way they do when they do. And that includes divorcing the best man around - you. You will learn a lot as you read this work, that is, if you can stay somewhat sober - or at least eugh to see the words - and stop laughing long eugh to realize that the Drinking Man may well have stumbled across Truth. And the Truth will ..... you kw. (That's where the divorce comes in) Ladies, read at your own peril, but please: death threats. (And bra-burning) Be cool. You may discover a few things about yourself. Or about your man. After all, there is a reason why men and women are different, and Cahir details the differences with a multitude of humorous insights as well as a huge amount of real-world wit and wisdom. Enjoy. Have a brew. Man up.
- Author BiographyPatrick O'Cahir is a hardworking and curious author who sees what is happening to the family in America. Patrick has hit on the major themes of what a man experiences as he travels through the tragic journey of a destroyed family. With the divorce rate hitting half of all marriages, and women filing for almost 80 % of these tragic states of mind, Patrick has written the first book designed to help the struggling male to deal with this national crisis on a personal level. Patrick O'Cahir is a writer in North Carolina and has endured many hardships due to the failing of the American family. He has survived by using humor and alcohol. Patrick admits that he is funnier after a few drinks and therefore The Drinking Man's Guide to Divorce (and Women) should help even the most bitter men to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The research is real, the case studies accurate, and the book is right on for those men that go to bed each night wondering why their wife left them. Read this book, laugh and drink, and get on with your life with a new outlook on the female species. Patrick O'Cahir's The Drinking Man's Guide to Divorce (and Women) is the new self help book of the 21st century. His serious fiction, The White School, tackles the problems of inter-racial schools where discipline is a four letter word and teachers would stab their own mother in the back for tenure and to maintain their position. Education is secondary; survival is primary. O'Cahir has been there and done that, teaching and administrating, so his knowledge is first hand, and his use of the vernacular spot-on. An author of the first class.
- Author(s)Patrick O'Cahir
- PublisherArgus Enterprises International, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArgus Enterprises International, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.