Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionAll three volumes in one: REAPERS: The vampires are a dying race, their females sterile. When it's discovered that human females of Druid ancestry can be viable breeders...the harvest begins. Rachel Collins is a young woman living in the frozen rth of Alaska in a dead-end job with a circular life. She yearns for something more. When murders begin taking place in the city where she lives, she and her girlfriend try to be more cautious, only to be caught in the middle of a dangerous situation in which an unlikely savior emerges. Can Rachel escape her destiny while two different factions hunt her? BLED: When Rachel is taken by Zach of the rogue she is determined to resist him. But her unique Druid biology controls her and she slips perilously close to succumbing. Cole searches for the one Druid that can make his life complete. While his comrade Nathan, in a heroic maneuver to help him, suffers at the hands of their sadistic ruler, Alexander. While searching for Cole, Nathan discovers ather Druid in the wrong place at the wrong time. Could she be the catalyst that brings two enemies together? Is Holly more than she seems? HARVEST: Rachel and Holly escape from Alexander's clutches only to fall into the hands of his Reapers. Can Cole and Zach save their chosen before they are claimed by ather? Will the Druid women fulfill their destiny to change the race of vampire forever?
- Author BiographyMarata Eros (a pseudonym for Tamara Rose Blodgett), is the NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling author of dark, romantic new adult novels, including A Terrible Love and its companion novel A Brutal Tenderness. Marata lives in South Dakota with her husband.
- Author(s)Marata Eros
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.