All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraeme K Talboys has been Druid for a long time. An encounter with a spirit in a beech grove fifty years ago convinced him that the eye rarely sees all there is to see. A few years later he realised there were ways to discover more about those other worlds amongst the trees. The word Druid didn't drift into his consciousness until he was a teenager, but by then he was already exploring the Forest and fascinated by the history and archaeology of ancestral Celts. Since then, Graeme has been a teacher in schools and museums. He w writes, passing on what he has learned through fiction and n-fiction. He spent some time in a Druid Order, completing their formal training, but is much more comfortable exploring the Forest on his own. Since 2001 he has administered the Hedge Druid Network with fellow Druid, Julie White.
- Author BiographyGraeme K Talboys has been Druid for nearly forty years, as a member of an Order and as a solitary. The author of a number of books, he lives in Scotland.
- Author(s)Graeme K. Talboys
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Series TitleMade Easy
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight113 g
- Width144 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.