All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.60Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable text covers the successful management of dry eye conditions very succinctly and in a way relevant for the modern practitioner or student. Setting goals and treatment objectives, and brimming with sound practical advice, it adopts a clinical decision-making approach to the subject. Management and treatment options are prioritised and evidence-based. An essential pocket reference for all students and practitioners treating dry eye conditions including ophthalmologists, optometrists, dispensing opticians, ophthalmic nurses and all those involved in the management of these challenging conditions.
- Author(s)Kenny Blades,Sudi Patel
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note20 ills.
- Weight220 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.